Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Organized Pantry!

Well today was a day for organizing my pantry. I knew that I needed to get rid of some stuff and organize Daniel's gluten-free food as well. Rebekah came over today and helped me. It always makes it more fun when you can work together with someone. Rebekah is a real no-nonsense practical person and that is good. She told me even before she came, "Mom, if you aren't willing to get rid of anything, it isn't going to help." So true! So, here is a picture of the finished product. I forgot to take a "before" picture, but we didn't feel like putting everything back just to get a picture! I realize that it may not look organized to the average person, but you should have seen it before!



All of us enjoyed Eliana too. She is such a sweet baby! She is my grandbaby, you know, and I feel blessed to live close and be able to see her when I can. At one point, the kids had her in a box and were pushing her around the house. She looked like she was having a good time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Double blessings! Getting the closet organized and having a
mother-daughter-granddaughter day.
And I have seen that closet. We don't want to go there!

Love,

Mom