Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Elisabeth learning how to play the piano?

An older woman from church has been working with Elisabeth and helping her learn how to play the piano. Well anyway, sometimes at night I go to bed early only to get up and make sure all the little ones are getting into bed. So, this evening is not any different. I come out of my room, turn the corner and what do I see? Elisabeth has the front panel taken off the piano and she is peering into the body of the piano while she is playing, watching the keys hit against the strings! Mind you, this is an 8 year old! I will have to ask Mrs. Collier is she has been teaching Elisabeth how to play the piano or take it apart! That would have been a good picture if I had thought to take it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

She is always trying to take things apart. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Would we expect anything less from our inquisive Elisabeth. But we love her very much just the way she is.

Love,

Grandma and Grandpa