Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goin' Green!

Gotcha on THAT title! Daniel spotted this little green beauty in the grass while jumping on the trampoline in the backyard. I probably took about 50 pictures before I found the right lighting, distance, etc. to get some close, clear pictures of this caterpillar. I have no idea what its name is, but it sure was fascinating to watch! God has made some interesting creatures. Mere, I know your boys will appreciate these pictures.

Here he is on our driveway:



Here he is headed up the first step by our side door:



I think I can, I think I can, I think I can! Almost there!



I think this last one is so cute! In this picture, he is hanging on to the edge of the step and looking down. He looks like he wants to get down, but doesn't know how!

No comments: