Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Abby the hairdresser!


A little toy poodle from across the street came and spent the day with us on Tuesday. We weren't sure who it belonged to but I had a pretty good idea. She had a cute poodle hair cut, and was wearing a pink sweater with white polka dots. I found out that the owner was gone and couldn't leave the dog in the house. I guess she was lonely, so she came and stayed with us for the day. Well, Abby was having a great time playing and spending time with the dog until Tom came in and said Abby was cutting the dog's hair. Apparently, Abby has not let go of her fascination with scissors. So, here is this cute little poodle with tufts of hair missing off the top of her head. Jim called on the phone and we were having a good laugh about what she did and Abby overheard me talking and she says, "What, am I funny when I'm bad?"

Here is the incriminating evidence!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I laughed out loud at this one! :) She's such a little stinker!

Paul said...

Why do you call it a toy dog??? That was really funny though.

Darlene said...

I called it a toy poodle because that is the name of the breed, as opposed to a regular-sized poodle which is much bigger.

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying the "family life", "country life" blogs sooo
much. It halps me to be a part of your lives when I can laugh at the everyday things that heppen. From cows to Poodles. Keep writing, we'll be watching.

Love,

Mom