Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun with Paper Airplanes!

I just had to write about this story. Thomas had a paper airplane and was playing with it around the house. I told him that I had a paper airplane book somewhere and it had a whole bunch of different types of airplanes to make. I found it, we looked through it and decided on which one to make. I think it was called a "Sharp Shooter". It didn't fly as well as the one that Tom had. The airplane that Tom had was one that I had taught the kids how to make because it was how I remembered making paper airplanes in high school. I remember at school, we used to launch airplanes and homemade parachutes from the second story window of our English class. Well, anyway, Tom threw his airplane and it went in the air, did a somersault in the air, and then came towards me and landed right in my mouth, with the tip between my lips, where it stayed until I took it out! We were stunned for a few seconds, then we laughed so hard and I almost peed in my pants! What are the odds of that happening? It was so funny! I wish I had a video of that. I think I would be rich if I could have entered that in Funniest Home Videos.

Maybe I'll add a tutorial for how to make our paper airplanes!

2 comments:

Paul said...

I wish I had seen that. That would definitely win on funniest home videos!

Rebekah said...

That's too funny!! :) What are the chances of that happening?