Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sleeping beauties!

I don't know if I spelled beauties right or not? Maybe someone can tell me. Well, anyway, this first picture was taken at church. We happened to have Mark's camera with us that day otherwise we would not have this picture. Abby asked Elisabeth if she could lie down in her lap and they both ended up falling asleep. Isn't that cute!


This next picture is Tom sleeping under Hannah's bed. For some reason, he has an aversion to sleeping in his own bed. It doesn't seem like it would be that comfortable and I did notice this morning that he was sleeping in his own bed. I would feel claustrophobic under there!


Abby fell asleep on the couch. Everyone was getting ready for bed and she was screaming and causing general trouble in the bathroom, so I made her sit on the couch and wait until everyone was done brushing their teeth, etc. Well, while she was waiting, she fell asleep sitting on the couch. Brings a new meaning to the phrase "ladies in waiting"!

No comments: