Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our New Baby? Huh?

Thomas and Abby asked to sleep in our room tonight. I left them in there and told Abby I would be back in a little while. When I came back in the room, at first I couldn't find her and then I noticed she was in the baby bassinette meant for the new baby! I laughed so hard and went to get the camera. I told Hannah and Sarah that they just had to come in my room to see something. They laughed as hard as I did. I don't know how she even got in it without toppling it over or doing damage to it. I wish I had a video of that!

I don't know if our new baby is ready for Abby! He better be one tough little guy! When Rebekah babysat for us, Abby transferred Eliana from the pack-n-play to the bassinette all by herself. When Rebekah asked her how she got in the bassinette, Abby denied knowing how she got there until Rebekah pressed her with the knowledge that Eliana couldn't climb out of the playpen and into the bassinette by herself. I guess she seemed pretty repentant after that.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is just too funny! I could tell that she was fascinated with that bassinett when I babysat. It's so cute!
I told Travis the same thing about the new baby having to be tough. She's such a stinker-you'll really have to keep an eye on her when the new little one is here. :)

Paul said...

Wow!