Monday, September 22, 2008

Abby doing her thing!

Well, I COULD post an exciting picture of my worn, wires-showing, balding tires, but I didn't have my camera with me today. As a side note, the van now has two new tires (will have two more next week) and is getting aligned tomorrow.

So, in lieu of tire pictures, I decided I would post these sweet pictures of Abby that I took last week. She had fun cutting out an Eskimo and his sled dogs one day, then cutting out and coloring some farm animals another day. At least she is doing something permissible with her scissors, instead of cutting her hair or her clothes. Progress! :o)



3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Awwwww! Look at her cute little smile. She's adorable...

Darlene said...

I know! That little smile is so Abby!

Anonymous said...

Abby is so cute!