Monday, December 8, 2008

Mt. Everest has disappeared!

No, not the real Mt. Everest, the one in my bedroom! Jim had affectionately dubbed the pile of clothes and miscellaneous junk in my room, Mt. Everest. After being told that my blood pressure was high on Friday, did I rest on Saturday? Of course not! I was a bad girl and cleaned my room for about 8 hours. Sarah helped me and it took from about 2 p.m. until 10 p.m. at night. Notice the lump in the bed is Jim, who couldn't wait to get into bed until we were done. It looks so nice. I wish I had a before picture. But I can tell you that before we cleaned, the mound was so high that when you opened the door, you could not see the bed and it was almost as tall as me. So, it is an amazing transformation. Even today, Jim was still marvelling at how nice the room looked! Ok, NOW I'm ready to have the baby! I think my blood pressure just went down. :o)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! Now that is amazing! lol

Paul said...

Looks a lot better

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the baby does not come home and mess it all up. Ha. Ha. Oh, well, he will just have to learn to be neat like his Mom. Your hard work paid off. Looks great!!!

Love,

Mom