Monday, December 8, 2008

A Beautiful Diaper Cake!


I just had to take a picture of this adorable diaper cake that a lady from church made for our new baby! Mrs. Terpstra made it. She is so sweet and she does so much for us in other ways as well. She made an offer to help me with my mending and she has been doing that for probably almost a year now. What a blessing that has been. I almost feel guilty not doing my own mending. Thomas took his blanket to her and she did a wonderful "restoration" job. I say "restoration" because I didn't really think it was fixable! She is also a Celiac, along with Daniel, so she has been a tremendous source of information and has sweetly remembered to make Daniel gluten-free snacks at church, as have other ladies at church. This past Christmas dinner, so many people accommodated Daniel with a GF turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, apple pie, pumpkin pie, and sweet potatoes (me, his mom!). I have noticed that it's usually other people that have food sensitivities. I guess it's not really something you think about until you develop a problem yourself. God has used so many people in our lives! Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Cool cake, I wish I could eat it!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing!! I like it! Lyn is so creative! God has blessed our church with so many talented and gifted people :)