Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wedding Pics - finally!





It has been really nice to have some time off school to work on other things. More like, working on normal things without having to worry about keeping the schooling going! I have so many projects that I need to work on, like cleaning my room. The house looks pretty good, but our room is kind of like a dumping ground for things that no one knows what to do with! Even for things that have a place - that can be even more frustrating!

I wanted to put some pics of Travis and Rebekah's wedding. They were married 3-24-07, but it took a while to get the photographs. A friend from our church did a great job! They seem to be adjusting to married life and we enjoy visiting with them on Sundays. Hannah spends most of the day on Tuesdays visiting with her. They were so close as sisters, so they really miss each other. But at least Rebekah is only an hour away, instead of a state away. I told my kids that we live in such a big state, it shouldn't be hard for them to stay close by!

Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Darlene

No comments: