Friday, June 8, 2007

First Blog

Well, this is my first blog, so we will see if this even works. Today, Sarah, Thomas, Elisabeth and I went to a friend's house and she showed me how to make a Philippino food dish call "Ponset". I don't even know if this is how they spell it. But it has chicken, pork, vegetables, and rice noodles. It is so good. We have had it several times and we love it. She also showed me how to make "Puto", another Philippino food. It is like a steamed muffin made with rice flour. It is really good.

Mark got his permit this past Wednesday and he had his first driving lesson on Thursday night. He did the best out of the first three kids learning how to shift. He told Hannah that he didn't think he would have a problem learning to shift and he didn't. We had to pretend we were being thrown around in the back of the truck. The kids didn't have to pretend when Hannah was learning how to drive! We found all the videos of the driving lessons that we had and put them all on one CD for our viewing pleasure! We laughed so hard watching Hannah's driving lesson from 2 years ago.

Well, I'm going to go for now and see how it posts on my blog! I want to try and put pictures on it too, but I don't know if it allows that.

God bless,
Darlene

1 comment:

Banana said...

Your blog is really fun to read, Mom!! It's nice to see all the pics and comments organized! It'll be great to look back on in a couple years too. Ahhh..so many memories. :) I love you!
Hannah