Friday, June 8, 2007

Abby's Haircut

Ok, now I know this is working. It took me a while. Now I can tell you that Tom cut Abby's hair. He cut her bangs, one side of her head completely short, and the back in various lengths. So, she pretty much has a boy haircut since we couldn't see a better solution to the problem. At least hair grows back, but it is pretty obvious that hair is a woman's crowning glory! That happened Sunday night. I was picking up Hannah at Mallie's house and Mark said everything was pretty quiet and he thought they were sleeping. Instead, Thomas was cutting Abby's hair in her bed. I don't know how he got the scissors, since I have them put in a bag hanging high in the pantry. So, the next day, SHE cut her hair (what was left) and even showed me the hair in the trash. Then later in the day, she cut Rose's hair (our cat). I will have to find a better place for the scissors, but it is hard when people use them and forget to put them back. Where there's a will, there's a way!

Blessings,
Darlene

No comments: