Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Top Ten Predictions No Matter Who Wins the Election

At this point, I feel like changing the title to "Top Ten Predictions Even If Your Husband is Unemployed!"

1. The Bible will still have ALL the answers.

2. Prayer will still work.

3. The Holy Spirit will still move.

4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.

5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.

6. There will still be singing of praise to God.

7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.

8. There will still be room at the cross.

9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

I'm sure there are plenty of other things we could think of to add to the list. If you have more ideas, send them - I could use the encouragement!

I guess this list came from a Christianity Today Blog. I thought it was really good so decided to post it. I originally heard it on a radio program, Hope for the Heart, but later found it online when I searched for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though the fig tree may not blossum, nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail (I may not have a job) and the fields yield no food; Though the flock be cut off from the fold, and there be no herd in the stalls ---
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord is my strength. He will make my feet like deer's feet, And he will make me walk on my high hills.
Habakkuk 3:17-19

God will provide.

Much love, Mom